Welcome to the website for All Saints Church , Stoneycroft
- Got questions about life? Would you like someone to help pray or talk with you?
- All Saints Parish Church is part of the wider family of the Church of England or Anglican Church, and we also work closely with other churches around the area.
- Do get in contact , visit us and discover what God is doing amongst us. We have to be honest. We all do things that mess up our lives and even the lives of others, but God is into fresh starts. Amazing isn't it! So we are about finding out what God wants to do with the rest of our lives , our church community and making a difference in our neighbourhood and World.
- Our main worship service on Sundays is at 10.15am
- The building is fully accessible, family friendly with a creche, and we look forward to welcoming you
- please ring our church office tel 0151 228 3581 if you have any particular needs or que
Join in worship at our 10-15am service on Sunday
If you would like someone to talk with you or pray with you, or have any practical issues such as hiring one of the rooms in our church centre, please feel to contact us
at the All Saints Church Office on Broadgreen Rd, Old Swan, Liverpool, L13 4BW
Arthur Cooper ,
All Saints Vicarage , 7 Saints Close West Oakhill Park, off Broad Green Rd, Old Swan,
Liverpool L13 4BW
tel 0151 220 2860
We hope to develop our website with information about our church and community over the coming months and would value your ideas.
John Bruce web editor
Whilst every attempt is made to monitor the website and links to other websites, views expressed are not necessarily those of our church leadership. If you have any concerns please contact us on 0151 228 3581 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions on how to find us at All Saints Church, Stoneycroft L13 4BW
From the East-At the end of The M62 (Junction 4)
Follow the sign for Albert Dock / Tourist Attractions
get in the right hand lane of the three lanes marked city,
go under the flyover, take the right-hand filter lane into Broadgreen Rd
(Oakvale URC church is on your left )
Go uphill along Broadgreen Rd. for 500yds the Church building is on your left.
From the West- Liverpool City Centre
travel East along Edge Lane , past the Retail Park, KFC, past the Old Swan traffic light junction, but just before Edge Lane Drive junction with Queens Drive at Oakvale Church turn left into:
Go uphill, along Broadgreen Rd.for 500 yards
and our All Saints Church building is clearly on your left
From North Liverpool - travel On Queens Drive from Bootle
at the junction with the M62 turn right for City Centre
get in right hand lane under the flyover talk the right-hand filter lane into Broadgreen Rd.
( Oakvale Church is on you left the Gardeners Arms is on your right)
follow Broadgreen Rd. for 500 yards. Our Church building is on your left
From South Liverpool-
On Queens Drive from Mossley Hill at the junction with The M62 turn left for City Centre
as you turn left onto Edge Lane Drive, immediately get into the right-hand lane
and turn right into Broadgreen Road
( Oakvale URC Church is on your Left )
follow Broadgreen Rd. up the hill for 500yds our All Saints Church building is clearly on your left
Note we have a gravel car park to the rear, off Saints Close, but there are no restrictions to plenty of on street parking, and there is easy ramped access to the main Church entrance which fully accessible and family friendly.
Some activities have access directly to the Oakhill Room (see entrance in photo above), in the new extension to our Church Centre.
Our All Saints Church post code is L13 4BW !
We look forward to giving you a warm welcome.
please feel free to check out facilities/ arrangements before your visit
church office 0151 228 3581